Skip to main content

We are enterprise users, but any chart I create, I am unable to see or create any statuses.

This is all we see, instead of Draft, Completed, Approved etc.

Hi @ctsang

Thanks for your post! Lucid admins on Enterprise accounts have the ability to set a default status or default classification that applies to all newly created documents. This seems to be your case– one of your Lucid admins has configured LIVE as a custom status value for your organization’s account and set it as the default one. This means that this status should be applied to any Lucidchart documents you and any other users on the account create. That’s also why you can’t see the “conventional” status native to Lucid documents or create new ones. 

If you’d like to have access to other statuses, I’d recommend reaching out to your Lucid admins to have them add them for you. And if you’d like to learn more about how to work with document attributes, such as statuses and classifications, please take a look at the following Help Center articles: 

Hi @Flavia D , 

Upon selecting the status, such as Pending Review or Rejected, can that cause additional actions to be triggered? I would love to be able to select the status, and it alerts a user to go in and review/approve the document.

Hi @tglucid2024

Thank you for the reply! There is currently not a way to automate a notification from document status changing. However, as a workaround, you can comment/add text/or use a sticky note and type “@” + a user’s email/username, and the notify them of the status change that way. 

I would also recommend posting this as an idea in our Product Feedback section as an idea.  These ideas will be shared with our Product Development team for consideration. Before sharing your idea, please explore our community to find existing suggestions. Upvote or comment to voice your support, as all feedback is channeled through our community.

For details on how feedback submissions are collected and considered, check out this Community post.