Skip to main content

This is driving me crazy.

Surely there is a way to solve this issue. Lucid Chart is virtually unusable and at the least highly irritating.

Here is a video recording of the problem.

Would love an answer to this problem.

https://www.loom.com/share/461e278a01bf44afafc33bf4373b36a3

Thanx In Advance

Mark Bailey

I am trying to figure this out too! the canvas just now zoomed to 24000% - no limits?

10-year Visio user, Lucid is a beyond frustrating application.

Hey there you two -- thanks so much for posting! So, this is 2 different issues here:

@Mark B102, I would suggest setting your zoom to 100%. We do have some margins that are active on our documents, which allow you to put things like sticky notes without them being on the canvas. To mitigate the unintentional zooming, if you’re having that issue, I would recommend checking into your navigation settings. You can find out more about how this works here.

@stopzooming -- for this issue, it kind of sounds like you might be needing to check your navigation settings out as well. There is a Zoom limit for our documents, which is something around 20,000%. This is intentional as it allows you to work more precisely when needed. However, if you’ve zoomed in unintentionally, changing your Navigation mode and checking out some of our Navigation tips may help out for future use. 

I’m hoping this helps out -- if not, feel free to let me know, I’d be happy to look into either of these issues more in depth 😎