Skip to main content

I previously was able to edit documents. However I am no longer able to. My access is view only.

Hi Jack thanks for posting in the community - I'm sorry for the trouble you're experiencing! Can you please respond with the steps you've taken leading up to this as well as a screenshot of any error messages or pop-ups you're seeing? Thanks for your patience and help!

Hi Micah

I kept receiving an error message saying that I was losing connection. Once I refreshed I was no longer able to edit. There are no error messages anymore. 

Hi Jack thanks for responding with those details. It appears that you are part of your organization's account and your license has been removed which is preventing you from making edits to your documents. If you have questions about this or want to request a license for editing I recommend reaching out to your internal IT team or software asset management group about this approval process. If you have additional questions about your specific account please contact our support team using this form so that we can take a closer look. Thanks!