Skip to main content

I have the Omes and Omes Medium.  Omes loads and is available.  Omes Medium does not.  I cannot access it.  Omes Medium is the primary font that I need for the document.  How do get both fonts listed or at the very least remove Omes so that I can use Omes Medium?

Hi Tia

Thanks for posting in the community! Just to make sure I'm understanding the situation correctly when you say you're unable to access the font in question are you unable to toggle and select it in your font manager? 

Yes that is correct.  I can only access Omes from the drop down. I cannot access Omes Medium.

Thanks for the confirmation Tia. Are you unable to select this font in only a specific document or all documents in your account? As an initial step can you try renaming the font package that you'd like to use to a different name and then re-uploading it? If this doesn't help please contact us here and include the font file that you're attempting to use in your document. 

UPDATE: This was indeed a bug that is being looked into by our developers. If you're experiencing this please comment below. Thanks!

I am experiencing this issue as well. I uploaded two Myriam fonts (Myriam Pro and Myriam Pro Light SemiCond) and I can't access the Light SemiCond version.

Hi Patricia 

Thanks for letting us know! I'll be sure to add your case to the bug and we'll be in touch as soon as we have an update from our development team.

This happens with other fonts as well.

Could we make the font selection list to show all weight variants (Thin UltraLight Light Medium SemiBold ExtraBold etc.) except the Regular and Bold to show up explicitly in the list?

Hi Joongi thanks for commenting on this thread! Which fonts are you experiencing the issue with? If it's a custom font would you mind using this form to contact the Support team directly? Please be sure to include your custom font file(s) so we can test the issue and rule out any other potential causes. 

For standard Lucidchart fonts you should be able to control which fonts (including variants) appear in the list. Select 'Manage Fonts' at the bottom of the list to open the font manager toggle the desired fonts on/off and hit 'Done' to save your changes. Step by step instructions can be found in this section of the Working with Text Help Centre article. Let me know if you have any specific questions about this.