Skip to main content

How can I turn a complete drawing for 90 degrees?

Hi @garskeno, thanks for posting in the community!

You can rotate your diagram by 90 degrees by first drawing a selection box around your entire diagram, then drag it clockwise or counter-clockwise using the handle in the top-left corner of its border. I’ve also attached a GIF demonstrating this:

Hope this helps. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions!

My drawing contains walls and doors. I have the impression, that these items are blocking the option to turn the drawing. Possible?

Thanks for help

Hi @garskeno, thank you for confirming that! Since you are using Floorplan shapes in your diagram, rotating the entire floor plan is unfortunately not currently supported in Lucid. However, we’re very interested in your feedback and committed to continually improving our products.

This has been requested by other users and we encourage anyone else who’s interested in this to upvote this following post. If you’re willing to share, we’d also love to hear more details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience within that thread.

For more information about how we manage feedback in this community, please take a look at this post:

We appreciate your willingness to provide your requests and feedback in the Lucid Community!