Skip to main content

I've set up the integration with SmartSheet but I would like the cards in the timeline tool and to use the timeline feature to update the dates of the cards.  Is this possible?  Is this possible with Jira Roadmaps?

Hi Jill

Thanks for contributing to the Lucidspark Community! Unfortunately what you're trying to do is not currently supported in Lucidspark. We're always looking for ways to improve Lucidspark and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. If you’d like to see those ideas implemented in our productivity integrations please promote your ideas to our development team through our product feedback section. Ideas submitted here are passed on to the product development team for their consideration and are highly valued when prioritizing improvements to the product. 

Thanks for your feedback!

Thanks for the quick feedback!  Can you confirm if there is any other integration available with the timeline feature in Lucid Spark?

Absolutely I'm happy to help. I can confirm there are currently no integrations available for the timeline feature in Lucidspark. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns!

For future viewers you can learn more about all integrations available in Lucidspark here.

I like the Timeline features, know the Cards features, and understand the Smartsheet integration features.

If Timeline and Cards integrated currently, also Cards and Smartsheet rows integrated, then what is the current workaround solution to make Timeline has Smartsheet data cards.

I am willing to export/import weekly for the work around, but I would not manually type Smartsheet row data into Cards to use Timeline features.

Thanks for your help

Hi @Khanh_Vu, thanks for adding to this thread! If your cards are currently integrated with Smartsheet, then you can drag those cards directly into your Timeline and they will continue to update within the timeline as updates are made in Smartsheet. Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

1. If I drag a SmartSheet cards into Timeline then that action does not drop properly in the Timeline object.    I think because the SmartSheet integrated row does not have proper data type for StartAndEnd date.    SmartSheet can not make a cell with both start and end dated.    Only one date per cell is allow in SmartSheet.
  2. If I create a Lucid card drag it into Timeline then that step work.   After that if I Convert that Card to SmartSheet row then Lucid TimeLine does not enable the Convert to SmartSheet Row menu.

What steps have you tried that worked for your relating specifically to Cards in Timeline Integrated with SmartSheet Row dates?

@Khanh_Vu, currently, your Timeline will not update based on card information, but cards with integrations will continue to update when placed on top of the timeline. Unfortunately, what you are describing is not supported in Lucid. As another option, I would recommend using a Dyanmic Table with your cards to better customize your view of your cards from Smartsheet. 

We’re very interested in your feedback for Timelines and committed to continually improving our products. If you’re willing to share, we’d love to hear more details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience within this thread. I’ve also converted this post to an idea so that it’s visible to others within the Product Feedback section of the community - from here, they can upvote it and add details of their own.

Finally, for more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post: