Skip to main content

Where can I find an import definitions file or something of the sort so that I can create a CSV file to import? 

I downloaded the example. But there are far more actions that can be done and I dont know what each cell means. Is there somewhere that has each name, shape library, page ID, etc for a FlowChart so I can make my own?

Also where can I find directions on how to link to google sheets?

Hey @alopez -- thanks for posting! You can check out our CSV import article here. You can also find more details about our Google Sheets integration here

Hope this helps!

I think this Import article is very confusing. Is there a way to use an outline to create a FlowChart?

Hey @alopez -- thanks for the reply! Currently, no, this functionality is not available. If this is an idea you would like to see in Lucid, our devs would love to hear about it. You can post your idea here.

Hope this helps! 

Hi @alopez! I am part of Lucid’s Support Content team, which is the team responsible for maintaining and updating the Lucid Help Center. Would you be willing to give us some more detail on what in the article was confusing? Like our developers, we would love to hear about it so that we can help improve your experience with Lucid’s products and in the help center. Thank you for your feedback!

Hi @alopez! I am part of Lucid’s Support Content team, which is the team responsible for maintaining and updating the Lucid Help Center. Would you be willing to give us some more detail on what in the article was confusing? Like our developers, we would love to hear about it so that we can help improve your experience with Lucid’s products and in the help center. Thank you for your feedback!

Hi Morgan. The CSV article shows one CSV example and lists columns but it doesnt have an index of what fields can be used. what is required and/or linked. Im not sure if this helps, but here is the information for another program I use that shows what each row is, then for each row the columns its required and what type of data it is and what can go in them. Yours has NONE of this. Same with the google sheets. I have no idea what I can connect and what attaches to what.

I actually dont see how I can send this to you

Hi @alopez ! Thanks so much for your response. Is it a file you’re trying to send? Maybe instead of attaching the file, you could send a screenshot as a sample?

I left some of the description pages out, so that it isnt as long but I also submitted a ticket

@alopez Thanks so much for your feedback! I plan to take a look at these screenshots and your other feedback to see where we can improve that article for you and other users. Thanks again - we really appreciate it!

Hi! I’m Micah from Lucid’s community team. 👋 I thought you, and any others who might come across this topic in the future, might be interested in Lucid’s Data Trusted User Group. This group is made up of knowledgeable users who regularly analyze and visualize data in their work. As part of this group, you’ll have the opportunity to connect directly with Lucid’s product team, gain early access to beta features, and share insights about your needs, shaping the future of Lucid’s data solutions 🎉 You can learn more and request to join here. Thanks!