Skip to main content

I am a paid individual basic cloud-based subscriber and it keeps trying to sell me an upgrade every time I try to access the "P&ID Software" package.

By clicking the link I seem to have access to the symbols. Is there anything other than symbols or a simple way to access them in the "Software" package.  Never seem to get to what I recognize as any actual "Software."

Hi Robert thanks for commenting in our community! Could you tell me what specific P&ID Templates you are trying to use and how you hope to use them? Also it would be really helpful if you could share a screenshot of the error you are getting when trying to access the P&ID Software so I can take a look. Thank you! 

Look..... I have wasted almost an hour trying to honor your requests to solve a problem that could be answered by a live person or even a well trained chatbot.  Can't seem to get to either!

PLEASE LET ME TALK TO A LIVE PERSON!

FIVE MINUTES OR LESS WILL ANSWER MY QUESTION!

Hi Robert! I've gone ahead and created a ticket with your request and you should hear back from a representative soon! Unfortunately we  don't offer phone support but I'm confident we can assist over email. 

That's too bad.

I hope the person that gets the ticket is sensitive to this time-wasting frustrating process.

Hey Robert! Looks like a response has been sent if you want to check your email. We are happy to help out!