Skip to main content

I decided to undergo a free trial of LucidSpark after learning that my storage is nearly full which was the reason why I could not add more pictures to my board. Despite the upgrade showing that I now have 1 GB of storage LucidSpark keeps telling me that I cannot add more images to my board because the storage is full. Not sure if this is a system glitch or if the free trial for individual users is still limited in a way. 

Hi Joie 

Thanks for reaching out in our Community! I confirm that you now have 1 GB of storage and plenty of space available meaning that you should be able to add new images to your board throughout your free trial for an Individual Account. I suspect that you are unable to do so due to your cache and cookies. Could you try clearing your cache and cookies and then attempt the process again? 

If the trouble persists after following the steps above could you post a screenshot of the issue and the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue? You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).