Solved

Sticky note formatting

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi, I’ve been noticing lately the formatting of text within a post it has been unusual. Attached is an example, there is alot of space between the first and second lines even after I’ve tried to change the size from auto to a specific font size. I don’t see an option to alter formatting within a post it

icon

Best answer by Leianne C 3 June 2024, 09:28

View original

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @rvassilatos, thank you for posting in the community! Just to confirm, are you seeing this issue in sticky notes in Lucidchart? 

It looks like this might be related to the default line height you have set for your document. To check this, you can select the sticky note then click on the ‘Text Options’ icon found along the top tool bar. 

Can you please share a screenshot of what you see for line height? This will help us take a closer look at what you’re experiencing. 

Thank you for your help! Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Thanks for pointing this out, it looks as though someone switched the board to lucidchart at some point. I just switched back to lucidspark and just changed the post its to ‘auto’ and this refreshed them. Thank you

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Thanks for the update, @rvassilatos! Glad to hear switching back to Lucidspark helped resolve the issue. Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions - we’re happy to help!