Skip to main content

This may be a rather daft question. I'm trying out the Smartsheet integration with Lucidspark. Got the connection working and have tested by bringing Rows through from an existing Smartsheet project into Lucidspark. 

For the life of me I can't figure out how to show more than just the Row's primary column in Lucidspark. We've got columns set up for health named PIC etc. Do we need to name them a certain way to get them to appear like on a normal Lucid Card or is there something obvious I'm missing?  

Hi Matt 

Thanks for posting in the Community! Unfortunately displaying more than the primary column is not currently supported in Lucidspark. However I can certainly see how this would be useful and we're always looking for ways to improve. Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team.

Thanks for your feedback and we apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.

Hi Addie 

I'm disappointed with this. You need to have words with your marketing department as your blogpost literally shows the cards with assignees and other info. If this wasn't on there I wouldn't have wasted the time trying to figure out where I was going wrong. I'll add it to the feature request form. 

Hi Matt 

We appreciate your thoughts and I've passed along your feedback. We aim to make our products most useful for you and your workflow so my apologies for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you have additional questions or if there's anything else we can assist with!

This is still an issue and your product page for the integration is deceptive about the actual implemented functionality!
The only screenshot on the Smartsheet integration product page here:
https://lucid.app/marketplace#/newlisting/5d20313d-7d03-4e02-91b6-b0bab59025ca

Shows due dates on the cards below the primary field label, does not seem to be possible!
https://images.lucid.app/images/31bef739-7331-44ac-819f-79b1b022b0b2/content

Hi @GaryZ,

Thank you for your reply! It is currently not possible to display the due dates on Smartsheet Cards. I will pass your feedback on to our team about the marketplace graphic, thank you for pointing that out. 

If you would like for this to be a feature, I would recommend posting in the Product Feedback section. To do this, please first search the community (with the filter Topic Type = Idea) to see if it’s already been submitted. If so, please add any additional details you’d like and upvote the request - this consolidation helps to refine feedback and properly capture the popularity of the request.

If no one has submitted this idea yet, please create one of your own and be sure to include details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience. This will also allow other users with similar requests to discover and upvote it, then add details of their own.

For more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post: