Skip to main content

When using the Smart Containers template, I’m unable to edit the containers by clicking on the ‘Smart Container’ as directed in the guidance, is there additional steps to follow to be able to edit the layout of the smart container?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance. I want to make sure I am looking at the same template, are you able to tell me the name or share a link to the exact template you are using?

Hello, thank you for responding to my query, this is the template that I have selected:

https://lucid.app/lucidchart/editNew/00e5be30-ce55-4c30-9912-c025f522ad1f/

Many thanks

Louise

Hi @Llouise Rich

Thank you for the reply! Does a panel not appear after selecting the Smart Containers?

Hi @Kelsey Gaag I don’t get any panel appearing when I select the Smart Containers.

@Llouise Rich, just to verify are you clicking the entire section (shown above)?

@Kelsey Gaag yes selecting the outer section as per the recording.

Hi @Llouise Rich, Thank you for clarifying! Could you try opening your document in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause? Could you also try connecting to a different network or disconnecting from your VPN (if applicable)? Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. These steps will help us eliminate that possibility. For help with opening an incognito window, please see this community post (in English).

If those don’t resolve the problem, can you please send the following information so I can take a closer look?

• A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).