Skip to main content

I believe I have succesfully connected my Lucidchart and Slack accounts using the Slack<>Lucidchart integration app but I'm not seeing a "Slack" option under my share menu in my chart. Any insight as to how to get that option to appear? I know I can copy and paste the link into Slack but it would be nice to be able to share directly from the Lucidchart app. Thanks!

Hi Sarah thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! Sharing to Slack directly from Lucid is available only to Team and Enterprise accounts; I suspect this is why you are not seeing this option available. However you can still utilize other integration functionality such as managing document permissions and creating new documents directly within Slack as described in this Integrate Slack with Lucidchart and Lucidspark article from the Lucid Help Center. 

In case it is of interest you can find the full list of functionality available to each subscription type in this Lucidchart Plans article

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Aha! Thanks for the clarification. I totally missed that in documentation whoops!

Anyway good to know that the other functionality is still available. :)

No worries at all Sarah! Please let us know what else we can do to support your work!