Skip to main content

Has anyone found a way to import signavio files into Lucidchart ?

Hi there! Lucidchart allows you to import diagrams from MS Visio (.vdx .vsdx and .vsd) Gliffy (.gxml .gliffy) Draw.io (.xml) and Omnigraffle (.graffle .graffle.zip). If you're able to export your Signavio docs into one of these formats you should be able to then import them into Lucidchart. Check out our Help Center article for some more information on this.

Sorry should have been clearer ..signavio does not have the ability to export in any format that lucidchart can import.

Only sgx BPMN 2.0 XML png svg (vector graphics) and pdf are the formats that can be exported out of signavio

So was wondering if there was a roundabout way to do that 

thanks 

gautam 

Gotcha thanks for the clarification Gautam! You should be able to import these into an existing document as an image. Our Troubleshooting: Images article outlines how to do this.

Cool ..will give it a try and as will let you know if I have questions ..love Lucidchart BTW !!! 

Sweet definitely let me know if you run into any issues. And thank you for awesome feedback 🙂 we love hearing that from our users! 

Hi
Kind request for any update.
Importing view (like picture is) insufficient.
Is there any chance to migrate bunch of workflows from Signavio to Lucidchart?

Hi there 

Thanks for continuing this thread! Unfortunately what you are trying to do is not currently supported in Lucidchart. However we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Would you mind adding your idea to our Product Feedback Space? Ideas submitted to this forum are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you. 

Hi

I see the last comment (request) was over a year and a half ago. Is there now a way to import Signavio workflows into Lucidchart? We would love to switch over! 

Hi Colleen thanks for checking in on this thread! Unfortunately Lucidchart currently does not support Signavio imports. The best way to voice your support for this is via our Product Feedback Space linked in Flavia's response above - our development team highly values your use case and feedback here. Thanks for your request and apologies for the inconvenience. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to support your work!

Thank you for the update!