Skip to main content

I want to provide staff at our company with the purest and simplest user experience when walking through a Lucid Diagram.  In particular I want to use a Swimlane diagram as a tool to navigate into different systems and different parts of systems.  I have a diagram with hyperlinks to the right places - this works - and to instructional videos - also work. 

The new Presentation mode provides this. However I have 2 problems;

1). I cannot 'share' a lucidchart in presentation mode

2). When presentation mode is used any hyperlink clicks cancel presentation mode.  If the user restarts it they are taken part to the first slide. 

Exporting to Google is not a solution as the hyperlinks are lost and the animation that lucid provides is gone.  I want the users to only use the Presentation 'Play' Mode. 

Hi Doug

Thanks for posting int he Community.

The following article provides everything there is to know to make the most of the Presentation mode in Lucidchart: Create a presentation in Lucidchart

If you need assistance with using the presentation mode on a specific document you created I would recommend filing support request here so that we can further assist as we will need to take a look at your document to understand what you are describing.

If what you want is providing feedback to our Product Development Team please feel free to post in the new product feedback area of the community. Any feedback submitted via this link will be sent directly to them.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

DougB102- it does not look like the person understood your question. I do an was happy to see your question and sad to see no response.  Bottom Line we want to send our Lucid presentation to others and when the click the link it starts in presentation mode.  Else, we have to teach them how to launch the board.  Most will not and give up.  We need to the ability in actions to start activate presentation mode at minimum.  Then we could create a button the size of a screen that simply says start.  Anyway, we need the capability as described.  If you are from Lucid and reading this can you please add this to what ever request form is appropriate.  Customer service baby!

Hi @HZ382V, thank you for adding your thoughts to this thread! We just launched a new space called Product Feedback where you can add you ideas and feature requests. Ideas can be upvoted and commented on, and then our development team takes a look at the most popular ones each month. This is a great feature idea and I can certainly see how this would be useful - we’d love to have your thoughts and use case captured in the new product feedback space, if you’d be willing to post your idea there! Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your ideas with us 🤜 🤛