Skip to main content

I'm trying to share a Lucid Chart template I created with the Team. In the docs it mentions finding the template in Documents and clicking Share. This doesn't work because it is a Template and not found in my Documents list.

When I go to Templates > Lucid Chart > Personal it appears but there is no sharing option. If I click on the template it creates a new document and I can share from there. But I don't want to share the document I want to share it as a Template so it appears as a Template for my Team ideally under Templates > Lucid Chart > Team for them.

Thank you

Hi @neil d thanks for posting in the community! If you created this template from a blank Lucidchart document it should appear in your documents list and have the "Template" banner such as the screenshot below:

If you are not sure where the template may be located in your documents list I recommend searching it using the search bar located on the top right of the documents list.

Once you locate it you should be able to share it with your team by right-clicking it and selecting share. For more information on Templates and how to share a template please take a look at our Work with Templates article from the Help Center. 

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions!