Skip to main content

Summary

On all my lucidcharts I can no longer see the outline of black line that is selected within the settings.

Steps to replicate

1. login to my account
  2. review any or create a new lucid chart to review shape outlines color
  3. drag and drop a shape also see the existing shape outlines are broken

expected result: I should be able to set my shape outlines to work
    Acutal result: selected shape color outlines do nothing and fail to display the shape outline

Hi @GIBBYTHEGIBBY, thanks for posting in the Community. To help me better understand the issue you are encountering, could you response with the following information: 

• A recording or screenshots of the issue. 
  • A temporary Support PIN for a document you are experiencing this with. For more information on generating a Support PIN, check out this Help Center article.

Thanks in advance!

Here is the screenshot

here is a side by side with edge and for some reason edge shows and google chrome does not show the lines
Left: chrome
Right: microsoft edge

(video is processing)

Thanks for sending all that information @GIBBYTHEGIBBY

If the issue is happening in one browser but not the other, it may be caused by something in that browser. 

• Could you try opening the document in a Chrome incognito window to see if the issue persists here? If your issue is no longer occurring with an incognito window, this means that it was likely caused by cookie or browser extension interference. Can you please try clearing your cache and cookies in a regular browsing session and try again? If the issue persists, I recommend disabling your extensions one by one until you determine which extension is causing the issue.
  • WebGL might be causing an issue with the graphics card on your computer. Can you try toggling WebGL off? This can be done by selecting View > Rendering > Use WebGL and un-selecting this option. For help with disabling WebGL, please see this Community post.

Please let me know if the issue persists after these steps! 😊

Thankyou for the follow-up. I got it resolved. It appears that chrome may have had a bad update causing some UX issues. An update has been pushed, I updated my system, and my chrome instance is working again as intended.

Thank you and have a great day.