Skip to main content

Is it possible to change/move/hide labels on multiple shapes at a time.

Currently I am developing Network Rack Diagrams for the complete rewiring and replacement of equipment across the entire organization. As I copy and/or move equipment from rack to rack tab to tab the labels either need to move to the opposite side of the equipment "shape"... or for racks "in-the-middle"... not show a label at all. As I'm working with many multiples of shapes it is beyond painfully tedious to change the label placement one shape at a time as I copy and revise each rack. PLEASE HELP!

I've even attempted conditional formatting - but no option exists to even mass hide labels.

Hello Craig

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart community! Unfortunately there is not currently a way to mass-edit the labels attached to a server rack diagram using the Advanced Tools provided in Lucidchart. Would you mind adding this to our product feedback space? Ideas discussed hereĀ areĀ passed directly on to our development team as they consider what features and projects to prioritize. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any further questions!