Skip to main content

Hello:) 
I have created a sequence diagram (not using markup the markup has been a bit of a learning curve and the entities don't come out in the order I want them). I have just been using the template. 

I wanted to know if connectors can be moved up a lifeline without having to move both sides of the connector?
This functionality is available in visio and it makes sequence diagramming really quick and easy. 
Visio below being able to move the entire connector:

Lucidcharts: I have to select one side of the connector and then the other side to move it. This triples the time it takes to create the sequence diagram. Is there a way around this? 

Can I add more than one "else" scenario in a Alt? How do I do this. 

Hi Katherine

Thanks for your post! Unfortunately what you're describing with line movement in this scenario is not currently possible. If you’re willing to share, we’d love to hear more details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience posted in the Product Feedback section of the community - from here, other users can upvote it and add details of their own.

It is possible to use more than one "Else" statement with an "Alt" operator. The screenshot below shows an example of how you can do this. For a list of the supported UML markup syntax in Lucidchart please reference this Help Center article.

cdCqV-VzKM1ClPQH5NzM-Q.png