Skip to main content

Will you be giving the option to copy and paste with your mouse like with other products. The Ctrl+v requirement is not user friendly.

Hi Angelina

Thanks for your post. Our development team is currently working on improvements in for right-click copy/paste. It's hard to say when we can expect that functionality but I want to assure you that it's on the right people's radar.

Just a quick point I want to make sure to investigate. This only applies if you're using Chrome but when you see the popup message to use keyboard shortcuts do you also see the link to install the Lucidchart Chrome App? If you wouldn't mind could you install that and let me know if you're able to right-click paste after installation?

I need special permission to download apps so that's not an option currently.

No problem at all thanks for following up.

Let us know if you have anymore questions and we're happy to help.

Hi Angelina

I'm following up to let you know the ability to copy and paste with your mouse is now available. Please see this post for more detailed steps to enable it.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us! 

Same here this is deal breaker for me

Hi Gabriel

Thanks for continuing this thread and sharing your perspective. Great news! The ability to copy and paste with your mouse is now available. Check out this post for detailed steps and information and feel free to follow up with questions.

Not able to copy and paste with keyboard or mouse.  I can duplicate it and then have to delete it.

Hi @jim b102 thanks for continuing this thread. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with copy/pasting in Lucidchart. Since there are many potential causes for this I am going to move your request to a support ticket so that we can help troubleshoot. Please keep an eye out for an email from our support team! 

For anyone experiencing a similar issue please reply to this tread with a brief description of the behaviour you are see and any additional information. Our team will be happy to take a closer look and assist. Thank you!