Skip to main content

Hi there!

Is anyone using Lucidspark to review floor plans? I’m uploading pdfs, but if I’m zoomed out to far, they are reading to light, and when I zoom in, they are fuzzy, the lines are not sharp. It’s not reading like an actual pdf.

Any advice?

thanks,

Roberta

Hi @roberta 

Can you please take a look at the below post which is relatively closer.

When I export my floorplan as a pdf, the image of the file is tiny | Community (lucid.co)

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Hi @roberta, thank you for posting in the community and @Humas1985 for sharing a relevant community post! I’m happy to help take a closer look into the issue you’ve described as well.

Just to confirm my understanding, you’ve inserted a PDF into Lucidspark in the form of an embedded link  and the file is not appearing correctly in Lucid. Is this correct?

If that is the case, can you please confirm if you extracted the thumbnails to view? A description of steps taken to add this PDF file to Lucidspark will be helpful too. 

Thank you in advance and please let me know if you have any questions! 

Hi @Humas1985!

Thanks for the quick response!

I’m actually talking about uploading a pdf, not downloading a floorplan created with a Lucid board.

When I create a blank board, the default zoom is 75%. I import the pdf and then click to export the pdf from the link. The image comes in very small. I need to play with the zoom level and size of the image for a while to get it to read clearly and I don’t have a handle on a clear method yet.

Hi @Leianne C !

Yes, I extract the thumbnail of the pdf and it is displaying, so I guess my question is really more about how to set up the board so that the pdf reads clearly when I’m zoomed out and zoomed in. 

We will have anywhere from 5-64+ pdfs that were created at 11”x17”.

The text at the top of the frames is 96pt.

I’m at 2% when “zoomed to content”

When 11x17 fills my screen, the zoom is at 33%.

Maybe I just answered my own question and I need to zoom to 33%?

Is there a better, way to set up a board for architectural floor plans imported on pdfs?

I find jpg or png are not as clear.

Thank you for your time!

Roberta

Hi @roberta, thank you for sharing that information. It sounds like this may be related to the scale of the content you have on your board.

To help me take a closer look at what you’re experiencing, would you mind providing a temporary Support PIN for this board? For more information on generating a Support PIN, check out this Help Center article

Thanks for your help! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.