Skip to main content

Is there a way to reuse elements from a diagram (specifically a class in UML) across multiple diagrams so that when one is updated it updates across all diagrams?

Hi Ryan 

Unfortunately there is not a way to have a master document that will automatically push changes to another document when an edit is made. However our development team would love to hear more about your case. Please visit our new product feedback space to share more about your use case!

Hi Ryan 

Unfortunately there is not a way to have a master document that will automatically push changes to another document when an edit is made. However our development team would love to hear more about your case. I have linked our Feature Request form so you can get in touch with them about this! 

Hi Emma,

I just found your answer to Ryan’s question. I have exactly the same problem. Isn’t that a basic feature of a modelling suite? When can we expect this feature?

Thanks and best regards,

Bernd

Hi @lohmy ! Thanks for posting in the new community 🎉

We just launched a new product feedback space where you can make a post to share with us more about your use case and what you’d like to see from this feature. We value your feedback and would love to hear more! Let us know if you have any questions.