Skip to main content

How can I remove my profile picture so that my initials are displayed again instead of the picture?

Hi - I hope that you are Doing good !!
Home-> My profile settings - Remove avatar is the option 

Else top right corner - click on the image or avatar it will navigate to My profile settings

Hope this helps

Thank you very much and have a fantastic day!
Warm regards

Hi,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. However I cannot find the remove avatar option. Possibly due to the enterprise account settings. Thanks for trying anyways.

Best regards.

Regret, i have offered the Lucid Learning navigation,

Can you try the below:

Profile image or initials
Click your Profile image or initials on the top far right and select one of the following options:

Update Photo: To update the profile image for your Lucid account.

Account Settings: To navigate to your Account Settings in which you can access your user settings

Hi, thank you again for your response. I can update the profile image, however cannot remove it. I was hoping to remove my picture rather than update it.

Hi @Dthomas! Unfortunately, there is not currently a way to remove your profile picture entirely - only to replace it with something else. We’re very interested in your feedback and committed to continually improving our products. If you’d like to give us feedback, please first search the Product Feedback section of this community (with the filter Topic Type = Idea) to see if it’s already been submitted. If so, please add any additional details you’d like and upvote the request - this consolidation helps to refine feedback and properly capture the popularity of the request.

If no one has submitted this idea yet, please create one of your own and be sure to include details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience. This will also allow other users with similar requests to discover and upvote it, then add details of their own.

Finally, for more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post: