Skip to main content

Hi I want to remove myself from some shared folders but I not know the document owner. These folders are taking up alot of space and I really want to get rid them is there any way for me to be removed from them without contacting the document owner? Thank you 

Hi Beth! Happy to help with this. I've removed you as a collaborator on the shared folders. If you are still looking to free up space you can also delete documents unpublish documents and remove images from your image manager. Hope this helps!

I too have this issue. I'm on a couple of documents that I no longer participate in that team and do not want them in my list.

Hi Jason thanks for posting! In this case I would recommend reaching out to the owners of those documents and request them to remove you from the list of collaborators. If this does not work for you, please reach out via this form so we can help you further with this issue. Hope this helps!

Please help same here too I want to get rid of thoses shared folders in my acount. Please and thank you.

Hi Thomas thanks for posting on this thread! As mentioned in Eric's comment above have you been able to reach out to the document owner and request that they remove you as a collaborator? 

As a workaround you can also click and drag a shared document into My Documents from the Shared With Me section of your Lucid home page and then delete the document. This will stop it from showing up in your documents list although it doesn't actually remove you as a collaborator. 

I have no way I can contact the owner. Can you people fix this issue by adding a remove option on shared documents please it's really annoying. Please help me.

p

Hi Thomas thanks for following up on this thread! While that is not currently an option in Lucidchart we are always looking for ways to improve. Would you mind adding your idea to our Product Feedback space? Submissions are passed on to our product development team and can help shape future roadmaps. Thanks for your feedback!