Skip to main content

I had an account with my work email from where I shared a file with a lot of templates (personal) to my personal account. When logging in to my personal account there appear not to be any shared files and when trying to log in to my work account I get the message "Your team requires logging in with SAML. Please contact your team admin." I was already logging in with Okta I believe the company is no longer going to pay for the subscription but is there a way I can recover my shared file?

Hi there

Thanks for posting in the Community!

If your organization requires you to log in with SAML please navigate to our home login screen input your work email address select 'Next' and you will be redirected to your company login so you can sign in.

Note that the owner of the account as well as any document admin have control over the documents created from your work account and it could be that your files were transferred and are no longer shared with your personal account. I would recommend reaching out to a document admin so that they can help you recover the documents using our Document Discovery feature.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Hi @coumba D

Lucid removed accounts after I down scaled the license volume

Where are the “documents” linked to those accounts?

Hi @MichelAR, since this requires a closer look at your specific account and case, we will open an email ticket for you and a member of our support team will reach out to you via that ticket to help with your question.

Hi @Eric R we need a telephone number where to dial and have immediate support.

We have 87 users who “may have lost their documents”

We don’t offer a phone support number, my apologies. However, I saw that you already have an open ongoing support ticket for this issue. The best and most efficient way forward towards a resolution is for you to respond on the open ticket and continue working with my colleague via that ticket. Thanks for your understanding!