Skip to main content

I'm interested in making a radar graph with 5 lines radiating from the center like a star. I would like to graph a score on each of the 5 radial lines from 1-10 and then connect them with a line. This will help show areas of greatest weakness in a company. Any tips on how to make the 5 lines radiating from the center and mark them with numbers from 1-10? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Hi Paul

Thanks for posting in the community! I think the easiest way to make this sort of graph would be using a combination of lines, text boxes, and our flex polygon shape. Currently I do not know of any way to automate creating lines radiating from a central point and numbering them (but this can certainly be done manually). If having more automation for creating this sort of graph would be useful for you we'd love to get your input via our Product Feedback section.

This feature is really needed 😞 I had to install another software to create a radar graph at the end

@enrique l Thanks for continuing this thread! While we currently don't have a radar template in our library we would love to see your request in our Product Feedback section so that our team is better able to understand how this would be useful to you and your work. Additionally while these might not be an exact match for what you're looking for perhaps some of our spider templates could serve as a foundation for your diagram which you could then further customize. 

e2wHfPp_lJiQ-QIv6JRIAQ.png

For more information please take a look at this article from the Lucid Help Center and post any additional questions below!