Skip to main content

Hello Lucid Support,

I hope this email finds you well. We are currently using the Lucidchart OnPrem for Confluence plugin in our Confluence Server instance. As we are in the process of migrating from Confluence Server to a Data Center instance due to urgent requirements, we are seeking assistance regarding the extraction of all Lucidchart diagrams from our Confluence database.

We have searched extensively within the Confluence database but have not been able to locate the Lucidchart diagrams. Could you please provide guidance on where these diagrams are stored within the database or if Lucidchart stores them separately?

We appreciate any assistance or insights you can provide to help us efficiently extract the Lucidchart diagrams from our Confluence database during the migration process.

Thank you for your collaboration and support.

Best regards,

Amani

Hi @Amani 

Thanks for reaching out in the community!

Currently we offer the following migration options: 

• Migrate from Confluence Server or Data Center to Confluence Cloud
  • Migrate from Lucidchart OnPrem app to the Lucidchart app

To learn more about the above migration paths, I recommend viewing our our Help Center article, Migrate Lucid documents in Confluence. This article is also a great place to learn more about how your Lucid Documents are converted. 

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

Hello Quadeshia,

Thank you for your response. I am reaching out to inquire about the possibility of using the Lucidchart Diagrams Connector plugin with a trial version.

As we are considering integrating this plugin into our workflow, we would like to explore its features and functionality before making a final decision. Could you please confirm if it is feasible to access a trial version of the Lucidchart Diagrams Connector plugin? 

We believe that testing the plugin through a trial period would greatly assist us in evaluating its compatibility and suitability for our requirements. Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this request. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Amani

Hello Lucid Support,

I trust this email finds you well. I'm currently seeking to ascertain the page number within a document where certain information is located, as well as the identity of the author responsible for creating it.

Despite attempting SQL queries within the database, I've encountered difficulty in pinpointing these details accurately. Therefore, I'm reaching out to inquire if there's an alternative method or resource available to determine this information reliably.

Your guidance or assistance in this matter would be immensely helpful. If there are specific procedures or avenues I should explore further, please do not hesitate to inform me.

Thank you for your attention to this request.

Best regards,

Hi @Amani ! 

Great questions! Regarding the Lucidchart Diagrams Connector (or Migrating Lucid Documents in Confluence), this integration is only available for Enterprise accounts. If you would like to learn more about our Enterprise Plans and Trial accounts, please let me know and I happy to connect you with our sales team.

Lastly, regarding page numbers- We have a great Community Post, Here, that further address your concerns about page numbering. You may wish you reference the revision history to identify the author or who made the changes to the document.

I hope this was Helpful! Thanks for your reply! 🙂

Hi @Amani, we too encountered similar issue, currently using Lucidchart OnPrem for Confluence plugin (trail version) in our Confluence Data Center instance, however this plugin is not compatible with Confluence 8.x.x version. So trying to locate the Lucidchart diagrams and see if we can do a bulk convert to pdfs or to other format. Any inputs on this please?

Looks like current Lucidchart for Confluence plugin is cloud based, hence trying to move away from lucid charts.

Many thanks,

Vijay

Hi @vijaykiran, thanks for posting!

Hopefully you received a few notices that we would be sunsetting our plugin in January 2021. We have archived the app so that it is no longer available in the marketplace.

However, we anticipate that the plugin will break as customers update or renew their Confluence instances. Since we are focusing on our cloud products moving forward, we have built a converter to allow customers to migrate their OnPrem diagrams to our cloud offering in bulk.

In order to convert your documents, please follow these step-by-step instructions, using this connector from the Atlassian marketplace where mentioned in step 2. You can also watch this video walkthrough to see what the user experience looks like.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Hi @Abigail M, thanks for your response.

We don’t want to leverage cloud offerings due to restrictions on connecting to external sources, and we also prefer to store our data internally. Therefore, we are exploring options to convert all our existing Lucidchart diagrams to PDF or another format.

Can you please advise if there are any options for converting existing Lucidchart diagrams to other formats without moving to a cloud offering?

Many thanks,

Vijay