Skip to main content

Hi. My problem is I have downloaded the Lucidchart extension but I can not see it anywhere in my google docs to access it. I can see however that I have downloaded the extension. Which places in the goolge docs are Add ons displayed so you can use it. Also saw a post in the community here and the admin replied and said look at the right hand side toolbar that is where the extension is and should be displayed. However I have not toolbar like that 🙂
Is it possible and necessary to talk with the support live for an issue like that or it can be solved more easily. Have been looking in the community and the FAQ but could not find my solution

and these are the steps from google 

1. On your computer open a document spreadsheet or presentation.

2. Click Extensions  Add-ons  Manage add-ons.

3. Next to the add-on click Options Use in this document to turn the add-on on or off. 

4.    ( however in the 3 step the only option I have is uninstall there is not " Use in this document "

Hi @zhyako x thanks for posting in the community! I can see that you have also submitted a support ticket about this and someone from our team has responded. Please continue to work with them to troubleshoot the issue. 

It sounds like your side panel might be hidden in your Google Docs view. Could you please check the bottom right corner of your Google Docs page and confirm if you see a tab with an arrow there? It should look like this screenshot and says 'Show side panel' when you hover over it. 

If you click the tab it should display a panel on the right-hand side of your Google Docs page and from there you should be able to find your Lucidchart or Lucidspark add-ons! 

Please let me know if you are not able to see this or if you have any questions. Hope this helps!