Skip to main content

I'm wondering if there's a way to externally store Lucidchart diagrams since I just realized I am coming to the end of my 1GB storage on my account. The Google Drive integration feature would be nice (does not work properly with my account) but if I'm not mistaken this will only allow syncing of already-stored Lucid docs to Google Drive rather than external storage. I'm also not about to pay 100-200$ more to upgrade my membership for a few more GBs of storage which doesn't seem even a little reasonable. I am doing my clerkship year of medical school and use Lucidchart daily to call up & review my pathophysiology diagrams while on the job while creating more as I learn. Please help

Hi @gavin n thank you for posting in the community!

You can download a backup of your Lucid documents and save your files locally via the backup/restore function found in your account settings. This will generate a .LAF file which you can then restore to any account by uploading the file under the "Restore" section of Account Settings. For more information on how to do this please refer to our Account Settings help center article.

We have other ways you can export into a different format as seen here however note that these options are to export documents individually and not by bulk. 

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.