Skip to main content

There are 2 yellow containers beneath this white container.  

I want to outline this white container with black color and 'send to back' so that  I can see that black outline containing those 2 yellow containers which are currently hidden beneath this white box.

I figured it out. I also had to send this green container to the back to see those 2 hidden containers. 

One more can we outline the container?

Hello Ravindra

Thanks for posting in the Community!

Glad to read that you figured how to have your yellow containers show!

For anyone else reading this if you have two or more overlapping objects on your canvas their arrangement will correspond to the order in which they were added with the newest object at the front and the oldest at the back: You can easily adjust this arrangement by right-clicking on one of the objects hovering over “Arrange” and selecting one of the following:

Bring to Front: Bring an object to the front of all overlapping objects.
Send to Back: Send an object to the back of all overlapping objects.
Bring Item Forward: Bring an object to the front of the object directly in front of it.
Send Item Backward: Send an object to the back of the object directly behind it.

More information on how to arrange objects can be found here: Organize and arrange objects

To answer your second question @ravindra.gupta to outline your container please select the shape and make use of the the properties bar at the top of the editor to modify its appearance. To modify a shape's border color select the shape click  the Line Color icon and select one of the color swatches.

Use the Line Style and Line Width  menus to the right to modify the border style and thickness:

Hope this helps!

Thanks. 

Can we outline the GCP container like I used (green color container) in my first drawing?

Hello Ravindra

Thanks for your question.

What I explained previously also works for GCP containers from the Shape libraries.

GCP containers have a 0px outline by default (therefore no outline). You will just need to increase the line width by a few pixels in order for the outline to start appearing:

Hope this helps!

Thanks. Please close the ticket.