Skip to main content

Is there anyways to embed a LucidChart diagram into OneNote?

I'm currently taking screenshots and pasting in but obviously those are not staying up to date.

I'd love to embed a diagram into my OneNote so that any changes are always reflected.

Anyway to do this at the moment?

Thanks

Luciano

Hi Luciano 

Thanks for posting in the community! Unfortunately, we don’t currently support a Microsoft OneNote integration. However we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Please share your feedback and ideas for new features in the product feedback area of the community. Top voted ideas submitted are passed on to the product development team for their consideration. Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.

Has then been any progress on this in the last 3 years?

Hi @rick.hopkin, thanks for posting in the community! We do not have an integration with OneNote. We’d love to hear more about your use case in the new product feedback area of the community. You can click “ + Create a topic” on the top right-hand side of your screen and select “Idea” to share a feature request that others can upvote!

To learn more about how feedback works in the community, please review this post: 

Let us know if you have any questions!