Skip to main content

I have an individual license. I was able to export my files to PNG JPEG till last week. Now the entire export button is disabled. Appreciate any help in this respect.

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community. To confirm, are you still encountering problems exporting your documents? If so, can you share a screenshot of the issue you’re encountering? 

I have the same problem. Export function is disabled for me, too. I also have an individual license, which used to work before. 

Hi @liberostrategies

Thanks for following up on this thread! Issues like this are very often related to browser or network interference. Could you try the steps below to help us confirm this is indeed the case? 

• Open your document and try the export in a private or incognito browsing session (if possible, in Chrome). If you need help with that, please check out this community post:  
  • Try connecting to an alternate network (if possible, a mobile hotspot) and attempt the export once more. 
  • If applicable, please try disconnecting from your VPN and try the export again.

If the issue persists after taking those steps, this may be an account- or document-specific issue, and we will need to take a closer look at your document to investigate this further. In this case, please contact our support team directly here for one-to-one assistance.

Thanks! 

Hi Lucid Support. 

The Print function is now enabled. Looks like the menu items were rearranged also.

Thank you. 

Hi @liberostrategies

That’s great to hear 🙌 Thanks for the update! 😊