Skip to main content
Solved

No Move to Layer option

• 15 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi, I’m trying to create layers from a single page Lucidchart. I can create a new layer and copy to that layer but there is no option to Move to Layer. As a result everything is duplicated from Page 1 and there is no option to not show those objects. 

My right click options are different from the Lucid chart video, I only have the option to go More Options>Copy to Layer. The end result is I can’t toggle anything off as everything I create lives on Page 1 which is always showing. 

Hopefully you can help, thank you.

Comments

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @SXL

I am sorry you encountered this issue! 

In order for you to move objects to a layer without copying them, Right click > Send to > layer of your choice. See example below:

I hope this helps and let me know if you have any further questions or concerns!

Badge +1

Hi Zuzia,

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to this issue. Yes, this solved my problem!

Feedback for Lucid is that the top hit for this on youtube is their How To which is now out of date. “Send to” is not the UI on that video.

Thanks again.  

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @SXL

Glad to hear that helped! This issue has been forwarded internally.

Feel free to create a new topic if you have any questions or anything you’d like to discuss - we love hearing from everyone!