Skip to main content

In other programs there is an ability to password protect specific pages or worksheets. Does a feature like this exist in Lucid Charts? I need to be able to give some information to some users but not others but don't want to have to update multiple documents every time there is a change. My suggested solution is to hide the secured information into another page that could be made available to only certain users via a password system.

I am open to suggestions to other possible solutions to this issue.

Hi David

Thanks for posting on the community. You can password protect published documents but it is not possible to password protect unpublished documents or password protect specific portions of a document. To promote this idea (and your use case for it) to our development team please post it to our product feedback space

I would recommend using our various sharing permission levels to granularly control who has access to the documents you are creating. If you have several documents that will need to be made available to the same people you could add all of those documents to one folder and share/un-share that folder as needed. The Share with collaborators in Lucid from the Lucidchart Help Center walks through how to configure sharing permissions.

Hope this helps and feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.