Skip to main content

Hello

I’m confused with the functionality of the Lucidchart app. Would you mind giving me a little run through of how the mobile app works?

Hello thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community! I’d be happy to help you with this. The dots surrounding a shape display options of size adjustment rotation and adding arrows. The paintbrush at the bottom toolbar is where you can change the properties of a single shape (like color border text etc.) 

These two screenshots demonstrate how the dots with a + sign can be used to add an arrow and additional shapes. Just tap the arrow and drag to adjust the length. After releasing a popup will appear giving you the option to connect your arrow to the selected flowchart shapes.

The bottom right button is used to adjust the size and dimensions of your shape. Click and drag this button to minimize or maximize the size of your shape.

Lastly the top right button is used to adjust the angle of a shape. When you click on this button you will be able to rotate the shape as you please.

The bottom toolbar allows you to manage the properties of shapes and settings of the page. The bottom left option allows you to make comments within the document. The paintbrush lets you adjust the properties of the shape like the color line width text etc. The middle button with the various shapes allows you to scroll through the shapes we have to offer. The wrench button is where you can adjust page settings like the margins background fill orientation etc. and the bottom right button hides the toolbar. I hope this helps you navigate through our mobile app a little easier. Please check out this iOS Mobile App article from the Lucidchart Help Center for more information. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

¿Habla español? ¡Haga una pregunta aquí!

Fala português? Faça uma pergunta aqui!