Integrate Microsoft Team with Team Folders and My Teams in Lucid

Related products: Lucidchart

The current Lucid/Microsoft Teams integration allows you to open a Lucidspark or Lucidchart document from within Microsoft Teams.  However, one of our users has requested the option of accessing an entire Lucid team folder or Lucid team in My Teams from Microsoft Teams.  Could that be added?

Hi @Kevin Murphy,

Thanks for your post! To confim, are you referring to the ability to insert an entire folder in a Team channel? If so, this isn’t currently supported in Lucid. However, we’re very interested in your feedback and committed to continually improving our products. Would you/your user be willing to submit a feature request? 

To do that, please first search the Product Feedback section of this community (with the filter Topic Type = Idea) to see if it’s already been submitted. If so, you can add any additional details you’d like and upvote the request. This consolidation helps to refine feedback and properly capture the popularity of the request!

If no one has submitted this idea yet, please create one of your own and be sure to include details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience. This will also allow other users with similar requests to discover and upvote it, then add details of their own.

Finally, for more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post:

https://community.lucid.co/welcome-to-the-lucid-community-15/feedback-and-feature-requests-5439

Thanks! 

Thanks for your reply.  What our user would like is when she is editing a Microsoft Teams meeting to add a Lucidspark board, she would like the ability to click into the a Lucid team folder or Lucid team in My Teams and then select documents she has worked with in the past.  Currently, the dialogue box (see example below) only displays individual Lucid documents that she has recently worked with.  I will post this as an idea.  Thanks.

Hi @Kevin Murphy

Thanks for providing this additional context! I’ve converted this post to an idea so that it’s visible to others within the Product Feedback section of the community - from here, they can upvote it and add details of their own.