Menu and formatting bars in Android app

I'm trying to use Lucidchart on my Android tablet.  I couldn't find a way to select multiple objects although selecting all so I went to their support site.  There it explains how to use all of the functionality in the various toolbars.  The problem is that I can't find those and other interface components.  It looks like maybe they don't have any support documentation on the Android version?  Is the android version stripped down with very little functionality or is there a way to access that functionality? 

Lol...and now I see that although I was pointed to this page from a Lucidchart page Lucidchart is not one of the topic options available.  I guess I'll pick a random one and hope that I can get help anyway. 

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @david101 thanks for posting in the community! I see that you've created another post about this and have responded to your question there. Thank you and feel free to let us know if you have any questions! 

Badge

@Leianne C The other post you link to no longer exists

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

@JMcG Our apologies - I’ve updated the link above and also included it for your convenience here. Take a look and let us know if we can do more to help!