Skip to main content

I'm trying to map the existing structure of different sections of our website and feel like this is looking like a schematic with all these lines. Is there a better way to do this? I'm not sure even what to call this. Website architecture doesn't bring up what I'm looking for. I don't need to map individual pages; I need to map what goes where.

Hello Jean

Thanks for your post! As an initial suggestion without having more context about your use case I'd recommend using Layers (Help Center article here) to hide the lines and shapes you don't want to view and toggle them on and off using Actions and Hotspots (Help Center article here). For example you could create layers and add groups of lines/shapes to each layer and then add a legend corresponding to the color of your lines/shapes and attach actions to the legend to toggle the layers. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have further questions. 

ThanksAdam. I toyed with that. I could do it for different options. Is there a way to group layers to show/hide all as well as individual layers?

Hi Jean 

Yes there is! You can check multiple layers through the "Actions" flow. The ones you check will be grouped together and hidden/shown collectively when the shape action is triggered. 

Awesome. Thanks!