Skip to main content

Want to make picture on org chart bigger since it will be printed on a 11x17. Current standard size is too small to make out the picture.

Hi Jimmy

Thanks for reaching out. There isn't currently a way to independently adjust the size of an image in an org chart shape. However you should be able to generate an output appropriate for your desired scale by changing some settings in your print or download preview. I've attached a screenshot of what this looks like below. I hope this helps!

Even when doing this and printing the pictures are less than a centimeter in diameter making employees nearly impossible to distinguish from one another.

Hi Jimmy

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community! Unfortunately there is not a way to adjust the size of pictures in an org chart you can only adjust the scale of the page you're printing as Adam described. However we are always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Do you mind adding your idea to our Product Feedback Space? Ideas submitted here are directed to our development team for future product improvements.

Thanks and I apologize for any inconvenience. 

I am having the same exact issue and it is very disappointing that 3 years later the product has not been improved to accommodate this issue. I was looking forward to including pictures on an org chart. Feature Request Form is submitted.