Skip to main content
Solved

Lucidspark Startup Time Optimization

• 22 July 2024
  • 3 replies

When I start Lucidspark on my Board65, it takes 45 seconds until I can actually use the app. Is there a way to reduce this startup time to around 5 seconds?

Comments

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi @satoshi_hoshiya 

It's not possible to optimize Lucidspark to start up in just 5 seconds, particularly on a device like the Board65.

For faster startup times, consider switching to the Lucidchart desktop application, which may launch quicker than Lucidspark since it doesn't require a web browser to function.

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @satoshi_hoshiya, to add to Humas’ suggestion, it’s worth noting the following:

• Lucid is optimized for Google Chrome, so if you haven't already, please try opening your document in that browser to see if it resolves the issue.
  • Also, try opening your board in a Chrome Incognito browsing session. This often improves performance by clearing your cache and cookies and disabling your extensions.

Additionally, if you’re still not satisfied with Lucid’s performance, you can submit product feedback, as we’re very interested in your feedback and committed to continually improving our products.

Please first search the Product Feedback section of this community (with the filter Topic Type = Idea) to see if it’s already been submitted. If so, please add any additional details you’d like and upvote the request - this consolidation helps to refine feedback and properly capture the popularity of the request.

If no one has submitted this idea yet, please create one of your own and be sure to include details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience. This will also allow other users with similar requests to discover and upvote it, then add details of their own.

Finally, for more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post:

Badge

Hi Satoshi!

Are you referring to our Google Meet integration for Board65 and other conferencing devices?

It definitely shouldn’t take this long to load a Lucidspark board. Our engineering team is looking into the issue.