Skip to main content

I'm using the Lucidspark roadmap template why don't the cards stay visible when I open the template? Every time I open the roadmap I have to click the Lucid card icon to display the status of the card.

Hi Heidi 

Thanks for posting your question in the Community! Would you mind trying a couple basic troubleshooting steps to see if that resolves the issue?

• Could you try opening your board in a private or incognito window? For help with opening an incognito window please see this community post.

• Could you also try connecting to a different network or disconnecting from your VPN (if applicable)?

Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. These steps will help us eliminate that possibility. If those don’t resolve the problem can you please reply with a

screenshot of the problem you are experiencing with the Lucid cards so I can take a closer look?

Thanks for your help and patience! 

I tried opening in a private window but that didn't work. It's a shared document that a lot of us use and the "card status" disappears every time it's opened. We have to click on the lucid card to display the status etc. Attached are in order of what the roadmap looks like before and after selecting Lucid Card in the left nav bar.

Hi Heidi 

Thanks for sharing a screenshot and additional information! It looks like this is a bug and I have reported your case to our development team. We rigorously prioritize what to work on based on the extent and criticality of the issue -- because of this it is not likely that this issue will be resolved quickly. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns and I'll keep this thread updated with any developments!

Hi @heidi.lueck good news! I have heard back from our development team and it sounds like the issue you experienced should now be resolved. Please let me know if you continue to experience issues or have further questions! 

@addie h Yes I saw! Thanks for the message!

Hi @heidi.lueck no problem! Please continue to keep us posted on any issues you experience or questions you have!