Skip to main content

When I attmept a LucidScale AWS import, it just hangs on the last screen, with the button disabled.  Nothing happens.  No messages or anything, and no diagram gets generated.  See screenshot below.  Note the “Create AWS Model” button has been clicked and is how disabled.

Hi @jeffwinfactor
Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! Could you try the following steps to see if they resolve the issue? 

• Could you try importing in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause?

• Could you also try connecting to a different network or disconnecting from your VPN (if applicable)? Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. These steps will help us eliminate that possibility. For help with opening an incognito window, please see this community post (in English).

If those don’t resolve the problem, can you please send the following information so I can take a closer look?

• A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).

I ended up getting it to work by using the AWS role approach via CloudFormation stack (previously I was using the IAM User approach)

Hi @jeffwinfactor

I’m glad to hear you got it to work! Please don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything else I can do for you!