Skip to main content

I think the title pretty much speaks for itself.  As a small business owner it would be wonderful to do something as simple as link data.  I don't have a team but yet the only way to get these features is to upgrade to a team account.  Why not offer an individual option for automation and integration functions so a team of 1 can function as a team of many without having to pay for additional help?  Especially during these trying times when even a small additional expenditure can mean the loss of one's business.

Hi Stephen thanks for posting in the Lucid Community. Although advanced data-linking features are only available to Enterprise accounts Individual and Team accounts do offer one-time static data uploads (including sticky notes SQL import Process diagram UML sequence markup Mindmaps Smart containers and Org charts). 

Unfortunately as you noted we don't have any account options for Individual users to access more advanced data-linking features (including data overlays data refresh and data connectors). I apologize for the frustration caused by this. However we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Feedback submitted in this form is used by our Product team to inform account feature changes so this is the best way to advocate for a change you would like to see. Thanks again for your post.