Skip to main content

I have my data in google sheets and it apppears to have synced with Lucid however the data hasn't changed in the chart. I've refreshed and replaced the dataset and still it's not updated. Can someone help?

Hi Mary thanks for posting in the community! Just to make sure that we are on the same page please review our data linking article from the Lucidchart Help Center and let me know if you have any questions about the intended functionality. Please also review this helpful example of Data Linking for a demonstration of the feature in action.

There are a few specific things worth noting when working with data linking:

• If linking to a data set from Google Sheets and you make changes to the Google Sheet Lucidchart will automatically sync every 30 seconds but you can also force sync by clicking the refresh button above where the data is shown in Lucidchart.
  • If your data still does not refresh please try re-uploading your data using "replace data set".
  • If this does not help could you try unlinking and relinking your Google account with Lucid?

If the issue persists please submit a support ticket with the following information:

• A screenshot of the issue.
  • A description of how you are attempting to use the data in Lucidchart.
  • The URL of the document so that I can take a look.
  • The data you are trying to link.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your help and patience!