Skip to main content
Solved

Lucidchart connection line becomes bolder when adding label

• 2 February 2024
  • 5 replies

When I use lucidchart, and I add a line label to it, it becomes visibly bolder than the line without a label.

No other settings are changed, only the labels existance

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Yakov Veromeev, thanks for posting in the community! Do you mind toggling off WebGL and see if that resolves the issue? 

Badge

Hi @Addie, I would be interested in how to turn off the boldness of line text by default. Not sure it’s the same problem posted by Yakov, but I turned off WebGL, and it made no difference.

Is there a way to just default text to normal, not bold?

Thanks,

Michele

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @mcurioni, thanks for testing that! Could you also try opening the document in an incognito browser and see if that resolves the issue? Additionally, can you clarify if you see this problem in every document or just a specific document? 

If you can include a screenshot of the problem in your next reply, that’ll help me get a better idea of what might be going on. Thanks for your help and patience!

Badge +1

Hi @Addie, I would be interested in how to turn off the boldness of line text by default. Not sure it’s the same problem posted by Yakov, but I turned off WebGL, and it made no difference.

Is there a way to just default text to normal, not bold?

Thanks,

Michele

I too am finding this default boldness annoying. How can I reconfigure the default text attributes? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @joshua.armistead, thanks for adding to this thread! I responded to your additional post here: 

Follow along in that thread for more updates!