Skip to main content

i am using Edge version - Version 100.0.1185.29 (Official build) (64-bit).

Already enabled 3rdp part cookies.

This browser or app may not be secure. Try using a different browser. If you’re already using a supported browser you can try again to sign in.

Hi Tan

I've experienced this issue a few times before. The best method I know of is to log out of all Google accounts close out of all browsers and then log back in. Sometimes Google will try to log me into my personal account rather than the account that's associated with my Lucid. Also try incognito mode if that doesn't work! 

Hi Tan and Erin thanks for contributing to our community! Lucid products are optimized for best use in Google Chrome. After clearing your cache and cookies could you try opening your document in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause? Could you also try connecting to a different network or disconnecting from your VPN (if applicable)? Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. These steps will help us eliminate that possibility. For help with opening an incognito window please see this community post.
If you still are experiencing issues please send a screenshot and I would be happy to assist.