Solved

Lucid Document is missing from the dashboard (home page)

• 5 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Drawing is missing from the Dashboard, it is not in trash, there is no history of it. I created it in April and made various updates. 

icon

Best answer by Ria S 6 June 2024, 19:00

View original

Comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @lperez09 

If your drawing is missing from the dashboard in Lucidchart, and it is not in the trash or in the history, here are a few steps you can take to try to retrieve it:

1. Make sure you are viewing all documents and not just a specific folder. Sometimes documents can be accidentally moved to different folders.

2. Use the search bar at the top of the Lucidchart dashboard to search for the document by name. If you remember any part of the document’s name, this can help locate it.

3. Check the "Shared with Me" section. If the document was shared with you, it might not appear in your main dashboard but in this section instead.

4. Reach out to Lucidchart support here: support@lucidchart.com.. Provide them with as much information as possible, including the approximate date of creation, last known updates, and any collaborators who had access to the document. They may be able to locate the document on their servers.

5. If you collaborated with others on the document, check with them to see if they have access to it. They might be able to restore or share it with you again.

6. Ensure you are logged into the correct Lucidchart account. If you have multiple accounts or recently changed your email, the document might be under a different account.

7. Check your browser history for any links that may lead directly to the document. Sometimes, you can find the document link even if it’s not showing up in your dashboard.

I hope that this helps.

Regards

Ria