Skip to main content

I really like this product but LucidChart insists on storing my company's proprietary data on their servers or someone's servers (google drive etc.).  I've been using it for years for side projects that don't contain proprietary information (I love the product) but I have to stop using it as i don't want to maintain multiple diagramming applications. All because LucidChart can't even address a simple but crucial security request. With data breaches becoming more frequent how can you not protect your customers? Or do we need protection from LucidChart itself? Are they scraping/scanning our data?

Hi Mike

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! Unfortunately we currently do not offer a desktop version of our software. We are a cloud-based product and we are dedicated to keeping your data private safe and secure. For more information regarding our security you can reference our security information here.

We're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. If you would like to share your use case with our development team you can fill out this feature request form. Thank you in advance!