Skip to main content

My Lucidcharts are rather large and scrolling using horizontal and vertical bars is sometimes not ideal. It would be so awesome to have a text box with a list or table of contents and/or a button that jumps to that very place on the same page in the same document. I thought a hotspot would be the ticket but that doesn't allow you to jump to another place in same document but rather link to new document or page.

Hi Stacie

Thanks for posting this idea in the Lucid Community! Unfortunately we don't currently offer this feature in Lucidchart but I can see how it would be useful! As a workaround you could split up your document unto different pages and link to pages of your document using Actions. You can learn more about how to do this in this Help Center article.

We're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and would love it if you could add your idea to our Product Feedback section. Submitted ideas are passed on to the product development team for their consideration. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback!