Skip to main content

I want to set up a link to an external website in my Lucidspark board - how do I do this? Can I only link text?

Hi there thanks for posting in the community! You can link to an external webpage from your board using Lucidspark’s linking functionality; you are able to link shapes sticky notes and text both in text boxes and your Notes panel. To add a link to a sticky note or shape simply select the sticky note or shape then choose the link icon from the Context Toolbar.

sMViJBdRCZ2etMiGiUiRrQ.png

Enter the URL of the website you want to direct to then click “Apply.” To link text simply highlight the words you’d like to link and follow the same process. Once you’ve successfully linked your shape sticky note or text you can activate the link and follow it to the external webpage by hovering over the object then pressing Ctrl + Shift and clicking.

jYKZYkY4yS4-w-mmIBVyfA.png

For more information on linking and the Note Panel please take a look at these Links and Notes articles from our Help Center and post any questions below. 

Hello
is it possible to add also 2 external links to the same source/picture/etc.?
thanks for help.

Hi Christian

Thanks for continuing this thread! You can add two different external links to the same shape picture or source using one of the following methods:

• You can add two external links by using the two methods shown above in Tate’s post with one link being linked to the text and the other being linked directly to the shape sticky note picture etc. (see the screenshot below for an example of what this would look like).

• Alternatively you can add two external links to the same shape or sticky note by linking them to text on your shape or sticky note (See screenshot below).